Father’s Day Gift Guide Posted on 16 Jun 14:41 , 0 comments
- Custom frame & photo by Framebridge.com: Frame a special moment of the two of you that he'll always be transported to at a glance. Framebridge allows you to browse custom frames (our favorite is the classic Mercer Slim), upload art/photos and have your finished product framed and delivered to wherever you’d like. (Our founder used Framebridge to frame a black and white photo of her father and daughter dance from her wedding day and it made for a very personalized and special gift that will last forever).
- Personalized stationary by Minted: Is he a man who enjoys keeping in touch the old-fashioned way? This personalized nautical-themed stationary is a great gift for the writer in the family. And who doesn't love getting something in their mailbox, especially from dad?
- Patagonia Simple Fly Fishing Kit: This is a great gift for the outdoor dad looking to get more adventurous with his nature endeavors. The kit includes everything he needs to take his first cast and a book to show him how (not that he’ll need it, of course).
- Nomaterra Scent: Whether he is more of an urban adventurer or a nautical explorer, Nomaterra has a scent to suit any father. From candles for his desk to scents for special evenings out, a gift from Nomaterra will transport him to his favorite place or bring back cherished memories whenever he wishes.
- Ballpark Seat Pen: For the dad who can’t get enough of America's favorite pastime, this gift hits a home-run. These collectors’ roller-ball pens made from salvaged ballpark seats are hand-turned into one-of-a-kind writing tools. A gift of sports-history for dad to enjoy every day.
- Big T NYC: For the tea-drinker/health conscious dad- he’ll love these cold brew couture teas. They are easy to make, calorie-free, rich in antioxidants with just a gentle caffeine lift.
- City Map Glass: These glasses feature an intricate city map complete with street names and the locale's coordinates, offering a unique way to celebrate his city (we're partial to the NYC ones). For the "Mad Men" era Dad who loves a good bourbon after work...or during.
- Tumi luggage: Is he always on-the-go? As avid travelers ourselves, we love using our Tumi's as our go-to carry-on luggage, and he will too. This luggage will keep clothes wrinkle-free, organized, and can easily store 2-3 suits on the custom suitor side without a problem, so he'll always look sharp and effortless, no matter the journey.