[caption id="attachment_2692" align="alignleft" width="580"]
Meg Biram in Shanghai[/caption]
We recently did an interview with the amazing lifestyle blogger, Meg Biram of MegBiram.com
. We asked her about her favorite travel experiences and on-the-go beauty rituals...here's what she had to say!
1. What's your most favorite location you've ever traveled to and why?
I like different places for different reasons, so I don't know that there's a favorite necessarily. For beaches, the best I've been to so far is the Bahamas
. I loved Colombia
, South America, and Ireland
2. What was the scariest location you've ever traveled to and why?
Definitely when I was in Colombia. I stood out like a sore thumb being blonde and blue/green eyed and unfortunately with some of the drugs and crime that happens there, I was a tiny bit scared of being kidnapped. Luckily it was totally fine.
3. Best hotel pool you've lounged at?
4. Best meal you've had and where?
Too many to choose!
5. Most important thing you've learned on your travels?
Planning is important, but also to leave time for wandering.
6. Favorite novel to read on a plane?
Magazines or whatever book I've got downloaded on my iPad. I read constantly.
7. Favorite/funny encounter (either with other fellow travelers or with a local)?
I saw the Bushman in SF. That was pretty funny.
8. Any advice on on-the-go/on-the-move beauty? (What are some tips you may have for taking care of your skin, body, nails, hair while traveling)
Depending on where I'm going and for how long, it's totally worth it to get a gel mani. Then you don't have to worry about your nails at all.
9. Any beauty/health rituals for a long flight?
Neck pillow. A good one.
10. What's your favorite Nomaterra travel product and why?
*Originally published by Nomaterra Fragrances | @nomaterra
[caption id="attachment_2596" align="aligncenter" width="300"]
Cliffs of Ireland[/caption]
Every time Game of Thrones
comes back, we start travel-lusting after the gorgeous settings found in the show. For those of you who don't know, Game of Thrones
is shot predominantly in Belfast, Ireland.
When we saw this Condé Nast Traveler
shot, we couldn't keep it to ourself!